Printing pages

How do I set up a page for printing?  There no longer seems to be a 'Print' link on the pages.

Cheers

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Printing pages

If you press Ctrl+P on your keyboard it brings up the page so you can print it. I'm using Chrome, but I assume it's the same command for other browsers also.

Message 2 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

Thanks for that, but I meant the actual link that used to be provided by ebay when you clicked on the word "Print" which used to be on the page! When you used that link, you then had the option printing the page without all their promotional rubbish, etc. above the listing.

I can still print a page using my computer's 'print' app, but I can't customise the page before printing it as I used to be able to!  Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

what page are you talking about ?
because there is still a link on order details page to a printer friendly copy. Not sure what other page you would what to print?
Message 4 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

I always print out the listing page when I win an auction...it's my record of the item and what I paid.  In the past, there ahs always been a "Print" link somewhere on the page which, when clicked, brings up a version of the page which is 'printer-friendly'....that is, enabling one to choose what to print.  Now, I can't for the life of me see a "Print" link! 

The disadvantage to this is that printing out the (finished) auction page leaves one with all ebay's promos heading the page and very little of the original listing!

Message 5 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

You have that info in your purchase history. no need for printing
Message 6 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

LOL....but I want to keep a hard copy, ok?!!  I want to know how I can print the listing...and why effing ebay has apparently removed the Print facility!

Message 7 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

Click on Summary.  This gives you the print option.  This button will print

all in your watch list as well.

If you don't want that, then scroll down to your purchases or 'orders'

(scroll past Watch List)

Print the page from your computer.  That eliminates all the advertising

at the top of the page.

Message 8 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

Only other thing I can think of -

At the top of each individual listing on the right is an envelope.

Email it to yourself.   Dunno if that works, but worth a try I guess

Message 9 of 32
Latest reply

Printing pages

Smiley_Hello_by_Lucifer4671.gifMe again,  hehe

A third option, cos I don't know exactly what you want printed.

Each purchase has  'view order details' on the right hand side.

Click on that and it's a printer friendly version.

Got nuffin' else............

Message 10 of 32
Latest reply