Product did not delivered

ajka9537
Community Member

I bought a product on ebay ,

its not delivered and I asked for refund ,

they are posting me the return label for the product ,

which is not delivered yet .

And after returning the product , which is not delivered , I will get a                                                                                            refund.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Product did not delivered

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck eBay doesn't give a poo about its customers.

This is the second time I have read this or something like it this morning. Both of them your posts.

How is this helpful to ajka in any practical way?

You've obviously got or had a problem with ebay in some way. If you outline exactly what it is, someone may be able to help you.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I counted six of the same thing

Appears, like others, the person in question bought from a dodgy seller in China, did not open the appropriate dispute, then several months later, expect eBay to 'do something'

From what I can gather from their copy and paste 'comments' and overuse of the poo emoji anyway

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

I counted six of the same thing

😲A bit of overkill then.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

LOL.

IQ=Feedback.

Message 14 of 14