Rare giant banana seeds

Did a search " Rare giant banana seeds " i wonder why aussie farmers aint planting these ?

Imagine the weight and size of a whole bunch..LOL...

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: Rare giant banana seeds

go-tazz
Community Member

@4green2000 wrote:

Did a search " Rare giant banana seeds " i wonder why aussie farmers aint planting these ?

Imagine the weight and size of a whole bunch..LOL...

More listings for the truly gullible members,(along with more scam listings which are being listed by Aussie

scammers as well)stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

The mix of 30 Strawberry seeds for obtaining different coloured Strawberries in sold listings by that first

scammer really takes the cake for shear audacity,(or it may have being for a joke listing that's gone wrong),shok.gif

Reporting is a waste of time and they show how some think that eBay can't be trusted for allowing these.

Message 2 of 63
Latest reply

If reported the listings might get removed. The more people see this the better...Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 63
Latest reply

I noticed that lately Go-Tazz, a lot of Aussie scammers have jumped on the band wagon with the rare exotic fruit seeds.
Message 4 of 63
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
I noticed that lately Go-Tazz, a lot of Aussie scammers have jumped on the band wagon with the rare exotic fruit seeds.

It's easy money for them as they can just bung some seeds in an envelope and say they are rare seeds and

because it takes months for them to grow it will be past the feedback cut off time,(some have gotten weed seeds

or rock hard seeds that wont germinate so the possibilities seem to be endless for them),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Then you have the gullible seller as well who actually believes that these plants exist,(so they list them as

genuine because they believe that they are),shok.gif

Message 5 of 63
Latest reply

Another one is the different coloured roses...And many many fruit and Veg.. I know some veg can come in a variety of colours but some are just downright scams..

Message 6 of 63
Latest reply

Hey Taz, maybe some of these seeds just need warming up with a blue laser to get them to germinate...............

hahahahahahaha...........................true.gif    ouch.....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 63
Latest reply

There are 2 listings of these, both with different sellers but both with the same photo..?

Ones got 4 hours to go and the other 23...I see some have been sold in the past going by the feedbacks...

REALLY ?

Message 8 of 63
Latest reply

Given that bananas, edible ones anyway, don't have seeds they would indeed be rare.

Message 9 of 63
Latest reply

Sooo much giant food!

I'm surprised there are starving people in the world                  

Message 10 of 63
Latest reply