Re Item

I want to purchase this item

However the site will not calculate postage despite entering a legitimate post code several times I.e. 6112.
Cart on this site after entering two similar items indicates free postage to 6112. But faded Buy sign will not let me purchase at calculated total. Contact seller many times he says no mate its not free postage, Buy the item (which I can't from the cart) and I will send you an invoice. However if I agree somehow to buy it blind then postage costs would be unknown until he sends me an invoice after I have committed to buy.
On the front item page it says to calculate postage enter a post code. So I enter the post code but it comes back with a message in red that it can't calculate postage without a proper post code . so I do it again and again, No luck. Knowhere on this site can I get postage costs up front and we do need to know what we are paying before comitting to buy not the other way round. I have sent numerous messages but he stil insists that I must commit to buy before I can get postage costs.

Finally a minor niggle. unlike other lamp units this one shows it complete with globe yet there is no indication that the globe is extra albeit it does give you the opportunity to select the type.

I have never known this situation before where we are asked to commit to buy then wait for his invoice. after al it should be going direct through pay pal and costs should be known before commiting to buy.

Sincerely DennisZRX
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Re Item

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Re Item

cq_tech
Community Member
Message the seller and ask him your questions.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply