Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammers!

scammed me by selling me a citizen nighthawk watch for 275 AUD which they claimed to be original. 2 months later, the colour faded and I took to a citizen store and they told me the watch is fake. I emailed them through Ebay -they did not reply. I ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re Item

I want to purchase this itemHowever the site will not calculate postage despite entering a legitimate post code several times I.e. 6112.Cart on this site after entering two similar items indicates free postage to 6112. But faded Buy sign will not let...

purchased, paid, did not receieve

purchased,made contact with seller to obtain bank details, paid for item within moments of auctions end ! NO ITEM, contacted seller several times.... no responce. weeks later file complaint with ebay.... and still nothing, not even a responce from eb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage cost in watch list shown as lower than actual

I have complained for the past year that the postage cost for items on eBay.com shown in my watch list is significantly lower than the actual cost when you click on the item. It has nothing to do with exchange rates. Why has this not been fixed ?

can I tell people of bad exsperiance on ebay with dealer

my first e bay exsperiance brought bow on ebay from seller name with held for now paid on 30.3.14 still no bow was told he will put money i paid back in account and ring me still no money or call todays 5.5.14 quite a while wouldnt you say .never aga...

Buying paymate

Hi I have brought a track suit from seller but they want me to pay from there web site via pay mate am I covered by ebay as I won't be using pay pal, I have only ever brought using PayPal

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

items listed as new without tags but used

I have noticed a few sellers listing clothing items and purses as new without tags then in the description stating they have been used once or twice.I find this revolting and there is no option in the report item section for something like this

Fake Guess bag

Hi all,I need the advice regarding the bag I purchased. I am pretty sure it is a fake, but how to prove it? I've contacted the seller, but so far she hasn't responded. I am after the refund and after reading some comments on internet it is really har...

can we withdraw a feedback ?

It seems that there is a "NON feedback Left" culture nowadays.Despite of repetitive request made via ebay comm. column and/or direct email address correspondense with the seller/buyer, emails are replied and yet NO feedback left. I would suggest that...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay unreasonalble postage

why has ebay made the postage so unreasonable and inconsistant from the USA. It would appear that the seller has notcontroll over this as it is you service centre that sets the rates. I recently purchased three of the same items and was chargedall di...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong picture

I complained about hes advertising. He is still showing a picture of a jigsaw puzzle yet you scroll down only to find he is selling you a different one. I complained to ebay and all he did was change the picture but its still not the one he is sellin...

Resolved! Seller emailed me After paid and posted demanding extra 37 for postage cost?????

Hi,I recently bid on and won 4 used m&m dispensers. I won the auction for $89 and it had a flat postage price in the listing as $22. NOTHING anywhere on the listing saying the postage varied, or asking to contact or wait for invoice nothing saying th...