Re Seller

I got scammed off a seller on ebay yes i did get my money back from ebay but they had more than 24 NEG feedback in the last month but ebay keeps removing them they even removed my 2 neg feedback this seller gives out false tacking numbers i just read there neg feedback again and most are trying to get there money back but cant and why is ebay removing peoples neg feed back from this seller who gives false tracking numbers ,ebay ebay wonder why 100s of people are leaving ebay monthly ebay knows this seller is taking peoples money but not sending the item ebay should do the right this stop protecting sellers look after buyers who are getting ripped off daily

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re Seller

Sooooo.......why did you buy from them in the first place?

If they are a Chinese seller, they seem to be a protected group of sellers, but if people continue to purchase REGARDLESS of all the red flags, then it just keeps these guys in business.

Can you give us any item number of something they sell?

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

eBay do only look after buyers, with a few special sellers excluded

Sellers in China, as mentioned 

What did your feedback say? Did it mention a dispute?

Can you provide a link to them comment you parroted about people leaving eBay by the hundred?

Did this seller not have all these negs before you bought?

Do you believe buyers have zero responsibility to check who they are buying from before they buy?

If buyers stop buying from dodgy as sellers, they would soon go out of business

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

why oh why did you buy from them with so much negative feedback.

why oh why do people inflict this pain upon themselves.

why oh why blame Ebay for something that the red flags must have being waving you in the face.

why oh why?

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

sugar249, I wonder this at odd moments, such as when I'm mowing the lawn and grass splatters onto my prescription sunglasses.

"Why oh why do they buy, buy, buy

from such red-dot sellers on eBay?

Why oh why do the grass seeds fly

and give hayfever suffering on this day?"

I shall strum a guitar and sing about it while coughing and feeling miserable.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

@countessalmirena wrote:

sugar249, I wonder this at odd moments, such as when I'm mowing the lawn and grass splatters onto my prescription sunglasses.

"Why oh why do they buy, buy, buy

from such red-dot sellers on eBay?

Why oh why do the grass seeds fly

and give hayfever suffering on this day?"

I shall strum a guitar and sing about it while coughing and feeling miserable.

Your ditty sounds much better then my ramble.  LOL

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

Your ramble inspired my ditty, so we should probably share the royalties...

OP, I don't purchase from large-volume sellers on eBay who have lower than 99.5% feedback as a rule. I hope you can purchase more safely in future.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

There ebay profile says Australia i have just watched more Neg feedback getting removed off there profile whats going on people want there money back they dont send the item when you buy it just look at how many people have lost there money from this seller

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

well i watched a programe on TV 2 years back and an Ebay worker  said they were down 5% people were leaving at an alarming rate, you only have to go on to Facebook market place there are virtually many thousands of people selling and buying stuff because they are sick of getting ripped off if sellers keep getting protected you will keep loosing buyers  full stop  

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Re Seller

Usually feedback is removed if it breaks some rule, like being abusive or also mentioning a dispute. Apparently, even fb mentioning delays is removed now (because of COVID) if the tracking proves that the item was posted promptly and it is not the seller's fault if it is late. 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply