Refund

In August 2022 I paid for a Foldable non slip 4 step ladder and they canceled the order. They asked me if i wanted to wait for another ladder or have a refund and I asked for the refund. The ladder and postage came to $202.91. Surprise surprise I haven’t heard from them again, nothing. I have contacted them numerous times asking for the refund or at least for them to send the ladder but still nothing.

I have gone through customer support and they have done nothing either. Does anyone know how I can actually talk to someone from Ebay to try and sort this out. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Refund

You can only open a dispute once

I am not sure how you opened one three times

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Refund

@blackbabs wrote:

As I said above I opened a dispute with eBay 3 times and they did nothing just kept closing them after a month saying there was no communication. I used afterpay. See if they can help

How did you open a dispute 3 times?

I've never had to open one so I don't know for sure, but I thought you could only open it once for item not received.

Are you positive it was a proper ebay dispute/claim?

I know with paypal (and ebay) you have to follow through. Opening a claim is only the beginning. After that, especially if the seller does not reply, you have to close it, saying you wish to go ahead and finalise that claim. I know with paypal there was some tab I could click. Not sure with ebay, but you can't just leave the claim hanging or it will time out.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply