Request Return.. case closed

How do I open a dispute for Item(s) Not As Described ? Just recieved some items of clothing today and they were listed in womens category as size 8-10... they are all girls/childs sizes so I sent a request for a refund to the seller and explained these are not womens sizes and do not fit so I would like to return for a refund....

The Seller answered within 10 minutes and said her return policy is 3 DAYS and I shound have asked for measurements!

The case was then instantly closed... So how does item not as described work now??? Did I open the wrong claim? I am confused as to how the seller says the return policy is 3 Days when I just got the parcel today and notified her instantly to let her know these are not as described...

I have only requested a return on 1 of the items so far which instantly came up as case closed so how do I open a dispute for item not as described? I went to the resolution Centre and it takes me to that Request a Refund again.. What am I doing wrong? This has all changed sinse the last time I opened a dispute..

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What did the description say? that's more important than in which category they were listed.

Do you have an item number so we can see the item description and why you may have lost the case?

no you haven't opened the wrong case, this is the new and "improved" system

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I would be phoninng paypal and speaking to someone who can sort this out.

If the items were listed in womens, and are clearly childrens, as confirmed by the sellers response to you, this is IMO most definitely SNAD.

If the system is letting you down, call paypal as soon as you can.

Seems this whol enew you beaut process is as much of a headache for buyers as it is for sellers .......

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply