Rip-off when you buy !

ratuvivakali0
Community Member

I could not believe that I was ripped off when I purchased 2 sauna vest - and I was sent with only 1.
and when they gave me their review - I did mentioned that I was disappointed with 1 item only sent to me.
They promised to send me the other pair I did not received.
they 1st excused was that - they had been having problems with moving stufss.
2nd time they wrote - they mentioned that it was a point of mis-counting to place in the parcel

3rd time the wrote - they mentioned that they have been having problem with shortages of products !
and all this time - they kept asking me to change my review about the product and they will reimburse or resend another vest ! Its really sickening dealing with this Chinese products - and just a rip-off i would say.
EBay - should stop dealing with this "sauna-vest / products" . the company is a RIP-Off and just mis leading with the service they doing 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Rip-off when you buy !

Why not use the eBay Money Back Guarantee or the protection that PayPal or your Credit Card provides?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Rip-off when you buy !

Scammers usually try to find a lot of excuses and keep communicating with no real help or information just to delay everything until it is too late for the buyer to open a case. I don't know if it is too late for you to open a case on eBay, but if it is, I hope you paid with Paypal, ao you can open a dispute there.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Rip-off when you buy !

Open a dispute for item not as described and get a refund. Don't accept a replacement, because it will never be sent. Refund only.

Oh, and stop buying cheap carp from China.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Rip-off when you buy !

Open a dispute in Ebay if you are still within the time frame. Do not open a case for "Not Received", as the seller will have tracking and can prove you did get something, even if it was not the quantity you were expecting. Open a case for "Not as Described" instead.

If you're out of time in Ebay, you have 180 days in Paypal and keep an eagle eye on the case.

In future, NEVER let a seller string you along past any deadlines. You don't have to communicate back and forth with them. Opening the correct dispute within the time frame makes things formal between you and the seller and makes Ebay aware there is an issue.

Did you check the seller feedback before purchasing - with the seller responses as you mentioned above, I'm sure there would have been quite a few negatives in their profile, which should serve as red flags before purchasing. Many people do continue to purchase even if a seller has hundreds of negatives which enables these sellers to stay in business.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Rip-off when you buy !

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Learn about the Ebay Money Back Guarantee and retain the knowledge for next time.

eBay Money Back Guarantee policy | eBay

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply