SELLER LISTS AS FREE POSTAGE THEN CHARGES TO COVER PERSONAL LOSSES

I had recently won an eBay auction for 99c it was a DVD (not bluray) it was listed as free postage an I placed a bid few hours before auction end, the next day I checked eBay and had won it when I went to pay the seller has changed invoice to $10 postage an no free post option without even contacting me.so I contacted 3times and 1 week later they replied with this.

Sorry for not getting back to you but i went to post it and the postage is like $10 i mean thats a huge amount for a dvd that your getting for only $1 so i wanted to cover the costs a little not totally but just a little i didnt know it was going to be that expensive i thought it was only going to be about $5-8. If you dont wnat to buy this i will understand and cancel the order.

So I msged back that its their fault for not checking first and very rude they actually didn't let me know it was changed. And that you can send a dvd for $1.40 in aus as large lettet. So I left negative feedback as it was a legitimate reason. This was it's reply.

you are a disgusting human being I cancelled the order so that you didn't have to pay for anything and you leave me negative feedback I tried to be as civil as possible and explain to you that it was very expensive in postage you were getting a $50 dvd not available in Australia for one dollar ONE **bleep**ING DOLL,AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU COMPLAIN THAT I CHARGED YOU A LITTLE MORE **bleep** YOU YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH ROT IN HELL

Was the seller in the wrong for doing this? By the way the DVD is monster. It retails in Kmart Sydney for $6.50 sealed.
Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: SELLER LISTS AS FREE POSTAGE THEN CHARGES TO COVER PERSONAL LOSSES

Well I'm sure someone took screen shots.  It was most extraordinary..  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"  [ William Shakespeare ]

Message 41 of 41
Latest reply