Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Case 5093945165

Dear Sirs;I opened a case on 26/11/2015( Case ID: 5093945165).I have not get any information from Ebay center. I think it 's a easy case whitch I just ask to get money refund.Please review my case as soon as possible.I look forword to an early reply....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! power jack is there more bad units on the way to AUS

i got a 8000w LF 12v 240v 50hz off ebay and i got it cheap for $480 i won in a bidding i got it in mail and pluged it in to my batteries and trun it on to charge battery up it last 2 mins and alarm went off and turn off then it turn it off and then i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

click and collect

I recently thought I would try click and collect to pick up an item thinking it would be quicker than postage. It was not. Further I had to was 25 minutes at the lay by counter at BigW to pick up the article, when I was advised the item would be read...

i have "purchased ' a item

I have "purchased " an item and the funds from my card are pending and unclaimed . I cant cancel the order because they say i have purchased the item when the money is still in limbo 3 days later . The seller wont contact me and his title from the li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

website

after reading about a website that holds ebay info I decided to ask them to remove my details. I have forgotten the site name - can anyone refresh my fading memory please? I cant search sent items as it was done on the external site. Thx.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller got my negative feedback removed by lying to eBay

I won this gift card http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50-Apple-iTunes-Gift-Certificate-/321925612259?ssPageName=ADME:X::AU:1123 I paid for it as soon as I won it. I waited a few days and recieved an email saying I got a refund and got told the seller lost ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

combining postage - I'm the buyer not the seller

Hi, I'm buying a few things from the same seller, and they have agreed to combined postage for me. What happens now? Do I not pay for everything individually and wait for the seller to give me a total? I've already paid for a few things then realized...

Reporting counterfeit listings

Good evening! I recently purchased an item from a seller and it was counterfeit. I had it authenticated online by "my poupette" I did a little research and I found some interesting things. Could someone please have a look at these listings for me? Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not being sent

HI I PURCHASED ITEM NUMBER 151908941719 OFF THEY SENT A EMAIL ON THE 17TH STATETING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND IVE PAID IVE SOLD MANY ITEMS ON EBAY THAT I WANTED MORE MONEY FOR AND HAVE STILL SENT PLEASE ADVISE THIS SELLER TO POST MY ITEM THANK YOU

Bad seller name change

A seller I recently purchased an item from appears to have had a name change in order to cover up all their bad feedback from unhappy customers, so it makes me wonder what the worth is in leaving any feedback, good or bad.How can buyers, or sellers f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful