Seller cancel a transaction after payment made

Hi everyone. I bought this item on eBay via buy it now and made payment through PayPal to complete the transaction. After Spending a lot of time going back and forth with the seller for the following two weeks and then the seller told me he wants to keep it and not going to proceed with the sale. I understand that the funds will be refunded back to me, but is there anyway to force the seller to honour the transaction and have this item sent to me???

I have allocated a big portion of my cash flow onto this item for two weeks, during which time I could have use this money to buy something else. On top of that I spent a lot of time talking with the seller to complete the transaction, and now the seller can just cancel it without any of my knowledge. I lost a lot of confidence in eBay shopping from this purchase.

Thank you everyone in advance in sharing your comments.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just guessing, was it a pickup only listing and you intended to use a courier, or could not arrange collection with the seller.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

No it was the seller just changed his mind. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

move on, unless you have deep pockets.  If you do, you could try legal action, but Iโ€™d stick with getting a refund and moving on.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

The FB you received doesn't gel with the information you have given here, so my advice is to read listings carefully so you don't need to converse back and forth with a seller as this sometimes makes them wary of a buyers attempt to try for an off eBay sale.

Also -2 weeks ?? I would have cancelled and refunded also

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply