Seller not posting for days

So annoyed.  I bought an item based on the listings promise of same day dispach on most items, and within 24 hours otherwise.  Item expected to be recieved on or before four days after the sale.

The seller didn't bother to post until three days later, the day before the item was due to arrive. It was not express post.  No communication or explaination.

Heaps of other sellers sell the same item, all priced within a few dollars. A couple of sellers offer free express post.  I feel like the seller I picked just outright lies on his listings to get more sales, with no intention of fulfilling his own dispach timeframes.

So frustrating!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Seller not posting for days

Are you able to provide us an item number so we can try to assist?

ETA - Do you contact any of your sellers before you leave big fat red dots??

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

@crazyplacecostumes wrote:

I'd say there will be a new addition within the next few days.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@crazyplacecostumes wrote:

I'd say there will be a new addition within the next few days.

Judging by the look of the feedback left, I'd say not!

Welcome to the party list!

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Uh-huh. Thanks for the headsup Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

OP, charming feedback left for your sellers. You are telling sellers they are rude but you leave feedback saying "hard to F up a headband but they did"  makes you look rather stupid.

Thanks for coming to the forums. Another addition to the best buddies list LOL

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

All those sellers deserved negative feedback.  One seller send the package to the complete wrong address. I was lucky that Australia Post went out of their way to help me otherwise I never would have gotten my items.  When I finally recieved the items, I sent the seller a photo of the unopened packaging showing the incorrect address on their delivery slip and their reply was to tell me there is no need to discuss it.  If they had apologised, I would have left neutral or no feedback.

Five negatives were all to one seller because the whole order didn't arrive.  They have plenty of similar feedback.

Another negative is from a seller who 'substitued' the item with a total piece of **bleep** without any communication because the product I bougth was "out of stock" - yeah right.

If sellers are **bleep** they get negative feedback, simple as that.  If they create expectations on their listings to encourage buyers and then don't bother to meet them, of course their buyers will be unhappy.  If they are very slow to post, never send items, send cheap subsititues without asking, or chuck a fit because their auction didn't meet a high enough price for them, then they are going to get negatives.

If you're not a **bleep** seller you shouldn't be worried.  And considering it takes about 1 minute to create an ebay account, the BBL is fairly useless.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@imaginary_product wrote:

All those sellers deserved negative feedback.  One seller send the package to the complete wrong address. I was lucky that Australia Post went out of their way to help me otherwise I never would have gotten my items.  When I finally recieved the items, I sent the seller a photo of the unopened packaging showing the incorrect address on their delivery slip and their reply was to tell me there is no need to discuss it.  If they had apologised, I would have left neutral or no feedback.

Five negatives were all to one seller because the whole order didn't arrive.  They have plenty of similar feedback.

Another negative is from a seller who 'substitued' the item with a total piece of **bleep** without any communication because the product I bougth was "out of stock" - yeah right.

If sellers are **bleep** they get negative feedback, simple as that.  If they create expectations on their listings to encourage buyers and then don't bother to meet them, of course their buyers will be unhappy.  If they are very slow to post, never send items, send cheap subsititues without asking, or chuck a fit because their auction didn't meet a high enough price for them, then they are going to get negatives.

If you're not a **bleep** seller you shouldn't be worried.  And considering it takes about 1 minute to create an ebay account, the BBL is fairly useless.

And considering it is against eBay policy to create new accounts to get around blocks, it doesn't take long for eBay to permanently ban you from the site when you start doing stuff like that. 

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

And considering it is against eBay policy to create new accounts to get around blocks, it doesn't take long for eBay to permanently ban you from the site when you start doing stuff like that. 

And sadly for her, (and happily for us), she probably totally unaware of the other measures we as sellers can and do, have in place, for our 'special friends!'.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes agree, but all FB is subject to the OP dog's approval....apparently..........

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply