Seller posted me a fake item, which was a complete fraud.

Seller offered genuine item roughly 30$ cheaper then anywhere else. Item he posted turned out to be a well known very poor quality copy of the genuine item. I lodged a dispute with paypal and was refunded full purchase in under 2 days.

Ive still got the item??What do i do with it? I,ve had no notification from anyone ((paypal,seller,or ebay) as to how or where to return it.

I,ll glady send it back but have no intention on paying for his postage for the heap of **bleep**.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Seller posted me a fake item, which was a complete fraud.

All good mate, ive come to the conclusion that this seller is just to stupid to be selling on ebay,

same item now has description changed 21 times in a fortnight.

Heres the same offering now, notice anything dodgy???

Brand New Magic Flight Launch Box Style Portable Vaporizer - 1:1 Clone

LISTING  INCLUDES:

• 1x NEW Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer Click Lock Lid Version w/ serial number - Lifetime Manufacture Warrant.

Copied and pasted straight from manufactors web site

Message 21 of 36
Latest reply

Maybe,depends what he's changng i guess.If he is a new seller,he may be tinkering to improve his layout or listing style.Dunno.

Sometimes if a listing isn't getting any views,i go to revise to change the main photo & that shows up as a revision.

Sometimes,also if there are no views i may also go back & revise a few words to make sure i haven't left out some important key word that will bring the listing up in a search.

Also,i may have forgitten some little piece of info.

I correct a typo & that's a revision.

None of my revisions are anything major or sinister.I don't know what your mate's revisions are though.

Any little alteration will show up as a revision,however minor.

Message 22 of 36
Latest reply

Geez, these new-fangled electronic bongs are bloody expensive, aren't they? I'd sooner stick with my faithful old glass one which only cost me $10 around 30 years ago! Spare parts are also quite cheap and readily available. Smiley LOL
Message 23 of 36
Latest reply

Lol ya cant beat the magic flight boxes mate, hand made and guaranteed for life. Even if ya break

it via ya own stupidity lol they,ll still replace it

Message 24 of 36
Latest reply

No this guy changes hes so often because hes the dodgiest seller on ebay. Hes finally started actually using

photos of the items hes selling. Although the main photo is still a real magic launch box.

And the description is totally bogus.

No click lock lid.

No serial number

No lifetime warrenty

And hes dont come with the tin either.

The only thing truthfull about the whole listing is the title and 2 photos, rest is totally bogus, copied straight from the companys site.

At least with all my complaining he hasnt sold another one, to some poor unsuspecting sucker.

Although hes leaving himself wide open for loosing his entire stock through paypal and snag

Message 25 of 36
Latest reply

Fake items not allowed to be posted LOLOLOLOL have u even shpped or browsed ebays website lately? its atleast 60-70% FAKE PRODUCTS

Message 26 of 36
Latest reply

oh yes the seller is still there, ebay loves them the more fake product they sell the more money they make simple, ebay is the most fraudulent out of all i hope they truelly get investigated by the authorities of all years gone past, why do u think seller fees have gone up and percent they take from u gone up? its all there current legal fees/ compensation and futue legal fees compensation coming hopefully they get flooded with compensation claims and massive fines they are in bed with the criminal dishonest and hate honest people on this site

Message 27 of 36
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why should ebay care, unless they have to refund FVF's. DO they refund FVF's where

counterfeit sales are concerned ???

Message 28 of 36
Latest reply

MOST OVERPRICED NES NINTENDO PRODUCTS ARE ALSO FAKE, EBAY IS CRIMINALS PARADISE THEY R THE BIGGEST CRIMINALS THEMSELVES

Message 29 of 36
Latest reply

EBAY MAKES MORE MONEY FROM THE CRIMINALS AND FAKES IF THEY WERE GENUINELY CONCERNED THEY WOULDNT SHUT DOWN ALL THE HONEST SELLERS AND BUYERS ACCOUNTS, AND IF THEY LET THE SCAMMERS GO THEY WOULD MAKE NO PROFIT SO IN THE END U AND I THE EBAY COMMUNITY PAYS FOR IT, ALL PRICES HERE HAVE GONE UP TO COVER LEGAL FEES AND COMPENSATIONS

Message 30 of 36
Latest reply