Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I HAVE NOT RECIEVED SEVERAL ITEMS YET

HI THERE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SEVERAL OF MY ITEMS AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME. I tried to contact the sellers and at first, they promised to resend the item and now they don't reply at all. these are: REMOVED Please help me in this regard as they don't ...

why doesn,t conform

I want to buy infiatable boart but it doesn,t pay conform. What problem?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bought 57 Pre-owned Wii games, half not working

Hi All, I recently bought a Wii Console with 57 games and 2 guitars which are all pre-owned. I've tested all of them and about half of the discs have huge scratches on the surface and they don't work. The Wii Console cannot read the disc and it state...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! possible scam and why is Ebay allowing it

I purchase a simple item. Lucky it was cheap. But checking the shipment, it's arrived in my country for over a month and still not delivered. So I did some googling. REMOVED has being branded as a scam. Ebay seems to be implicit in allowing that scam...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not receiving Items

I keep getting notices that my item arrived in my capital city but then is returned. What's going on? 'Your parcel has been returned to sender as we were unable to complete the delivery. Contact the sender for further details'.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My seller says he sent a replacement unit for a faulty one but I havent received it 4 months on.

I posted positive feedback as soon as I received my item, however, it failed as soon as I powered it up.I contacted the seller who said he would send a replacement unit. Four months later, I have not received it and the seller does not reply to my em...

NO REFUNDS FOR MAIL LOST BY AUSTRALIA POST. - Not reasonable?

I saw this "NO REFUNDS FOR MAIL LOST BY AUSTRALIA POST." in the conditions of an item. Considering a lost item is not the fault of the buyer AND only the sender (i.e. the seller) can claim restitution from Aus Post for lost items I find this very unr...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

combined shipping invoice payment never processed by ebay

I requested a combined shipping invoice from a seller which I paid straight away with paypal. Paypal deducted the money from my bank account but never processed the transaction. My ebay account still says I have to pay the invoice. I can't find the t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful