Seller sent me an offer Is this feature new ?

I often put things on watch, just incase I want to compare items, see what they eventually sell for and or becuase I really want it but don't have the funds just yet and hope when I do it is still available and by beiong on watch I can easlly find item again.....Today I received a message from Ebay, saying the Seller knows I am interested in their item (obviously cause I have it on watch or they are mind readers?) and sent me a private offer........my question as I to am a seller, how do you find out WHO yourr watchers are to do this?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller sent me an offer Is this feature new ?

2 REPLIES 2

yes, it's new & you don't know who the watchers are:

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-1/Selling-Enhancements#content-1

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I'm a seller, I just found out about this today and sent over 250 Offers to people watching my items, giving them a quick 10% off.

First person to respond was not able to buy because he had too many Unpaid Item strikes.

We sorted it out, but the point is NO you don't know who is Watching, and you don't know if they are even able to buy from you.

I was on an ebay phone call for an hour asking why they can't screen the people that sellers send offers to. They just can't. Never came up as an issue before. It will be forwarded to the technical team for........Zzzzzzzzz

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply