Service Escalation

Hi, does anyone know how to escalate a service issue with the help desk. I have been trying for the past few months, every time I would speak to someone they say it will be escalated but when I contact the help desk again they either look at the wrong case, or just say they will ensure this is looked at with no assistance whatsoever. 

Cheers!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Service Escalation

You say a "service issue" could you clarify what it is about ?

CS reps will often say they will pass your complaint on to the "technical team" , that is often simply a ploy to get you off the line.

There are quite a few very experienced members here can probably give you more help than most CS reps will ever do.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Cheers!

Was about a trading card I bought which I questioned the authenticity of, so sent off to get autheniticated and it was in fact fake. However, the SLA of authentication is longer than 30 days, and the operators I have spoken to just say 'too bad, since it's over 30 days can't do anything' so can't get a refund....painful....

They definitely are doing what you say and just trying to palm me off!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Customer service are mostly useless.

Give us the information here - let's see if we can help

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

If you read the eBay Money Back Guarantee you will see it only applies for 30 days.... so no point in contacting eBay.

Perhaps try PayPal (180 days) or your credit card provider.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Yeah I've seen that, however they keep telling me someone will actually look into it and they have escalated as this is the route the asked me to take initially. It's really frustrating to just not receive a basic level of service from a company like ebay. Just really looking for a contact point where I can escalate however just doesn't seem ebay offer it, which is very strange.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

As repentateisure said you only recourse now since it's past eBay's 30 day cut-off is through Paypal, but you'll need to have the authentification results to be able to win the case.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Also, just on a side note,  and if it were me, I’d be reporting the seller for selling fakes. 

Don’t bother contacting the seller, I’d bet 100-1 he already knows they’re not real 😉

Get a PayPal claim started. Please keep us up to date.  

Good luck xx

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply