Shipping keeps asking me to change my address?

I purchased an item that's ships to australia. Australia was showing when I purchased the item.
When I go to pay it keeps asking me to change my address?
The seller can't work it out either?
eBay is supposed to be adding the postage? I just can't pay and now it's in dispute with them?
The seller wants me to ring EBay ? How do I do that and why?
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is your address valid?

If it is, you should be able to go through checkout with no problems.

But there are many buyers who don't seem to know where they live. I'm not saying you are one, but it might pay to do a search on your street address to ensure that suburb and postcode match what Australia Post think they are.

For example: 123 Smith Street, Balmain, Sydney, Balmain's postcode doesn't work. The postcode must match the suburb, and Sydney is the suburb, not Balmain in this scenario.

Check what you have in your address with eBay and get rid of city if that isn't where you actually live.

To ring eBay go to the Customer Support tab at the top of the page, then click through the (generic) options until you find the one that allows you to ring them. Or better, gets them to ring you.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If you have a PO box it may be that a certain third party shipping company is involved that won't send to PO boxes.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply