Should a working console but banned from being able to play online be labeled as "Used" ?

Should a working console but is banned from playing online, for example the PS3 console works but the PS3 is console banned, be labeled as "For parts or not working"  and not "Used" because used is when the item must be fully operational and functions as intended. Since the PS3 not being to play online means that it is not FULLY FUNCTIONAL ?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Should a working console but banned from being able to play online be labeled as "Used&quo

I'd say the likely scenario is that the previous owned has tried to modify it and earned himself a console ban. He's trying to fob it off on someone else knowing that it can't go online, which makes it practically useless as there are very few (if any) soley offline games. Pretty much all games now have some kind of online functionality

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: Should a working console but banned from being able to play online be labeled as "Used&quo

Yeah. That's the main reason i decided to buy a PS3, to be able to play online. The seller stated in the Detailed item Info that it has Online Gaming Compatibility thats why i decided to buy it. He should have stated that it does not have a working Onling Gaming Compatibility, like other PS3 console sellers i have come across. If he had stated that it cannot play online i would have never purchased it 😕

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@ernarubis wrote:

Yeah. That's the main reason i decided to buy a PS3, to be able to play online. The seller stated in the Detailed item Info that it has Online Gaming Compatibility thats why i decided to buy it. He should have stated that it does not have a working Onling Gaming Compatibility, like other PS3 console sellers i have come across. If he had stated that it cannot play online i would have never purchased it 😕

Given that seller agreed to swap games for you,rarely even buys on ebay,offered to sell offline & had no idea re BUY IT NOW option disappearing when someone places a bid,I think your best option is to simply open a Paypal dispute now.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

What are may chance of getting a refund ? and how long does it ussually take to settle a dispute ?

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply