Speak out game

luvto_2949
Community Member

I ordered this game which has just arrived, it was advertised as having 10 mouthpieces and the one I have received has only 5!  It does say it on the box but this is not what I ordered! Not happy☹️

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Speak out game

Have you contacted the seller?

What is the item number?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Speak out game

If the item is not as described, you can open a case.

But first give us the item number so we can have look at the listing.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Speak out game

Maybe   Item: 224625185777

Looks a bit weird.  Box says 10 mouth pieces, but the heading and the listing description says 5

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Speak out game

yep, probably a bad batch from factory - hence the price

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Speak out game

You say "It does say it on the box but this is not what I ordered! "

Do you mean the box says 5?

Maybe the seller used the wrong photo because there are two versions of the game.

Just a couple of months ago I had to ask a seller who had used the same image for two different (similar) products for clarification.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Speak out game

You'll need to show the order number, but if it is like the one imastawka showed us, then yes, that ad is very misleading and confusing.

The title on that one said 5 mouthpieces but the box shown in the photo clearly said 10 pieces.

The listing said 'complete' game, brand new.

The photos are meant to match the items. If in your ad this wasn't the case, then you need to open a claim with ebay. You don't have to put up with not getting what you thought you ordered. 

The claim should be for item not as described, that what you received doies not mtach what you ordered.

Be very clear in your explanation of the problem. Just stick to your guns-the photo and description don't match so you were mislead.

The seller if in Australia will probably then have to issue you with a return postage label at their expense and you can return it that way for a full refund.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply