Suspension threat

Ever since managed payments started i keep getting emails saying to update id. I dont own a drivers licence or passport. Now they've restricted my account which is fine because as soon as managed payments started my selling days are over. But now there emailing threatening to suspend account and i wont be able to buy anymore unless i go to the expense of purchasing a passport so i can fill in there id requirements. 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Suspension threat

Nup tried that many times

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Oops my apologies i accidently wrote the wrong word. I meant to say suspend not suspended. Sorry for confusion.

I actualy dont know how to do that copy paste thing. I screenshotted it but i cant put pic on here that i can see.

Amongst it all it says we may restrict selling activity or suspend accounts until information on the account is verified. 

Maybe the the restriction is all theyll do. 

According to google research if they permanently suspend someones account you cant open a new account. 

I guess its a gamble ill take as i cant afford to pay that sort of money for a passport.

Im probably just being a huge worry wart and it probably wont go past the restriction 

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

The clue is in the word:

Amongst it all it says we may restrict selling activity.

You'll be fine for buying.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

If you want to add a picture, first click on the camera at the top of the message body here, then on "choose files", select the screenshot from the directory on your computer where you saved it and click on "done". The image/screenshot will appear in your message.

To copy and paste (if you are using Windows), open the email you received from eBay, select the text you want to copy (click and drag the cursor until you have what you want to copy), press Ctrl+C, go to the body of the message you are writing here, press Ctrl+V - done! 

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply