Tickets rolling stones

I bought 2 tickets from ebay for The Rolling Stones concert in march.These were cancelled but tickets could be held until the October shows.I was contacted by seller and asked if I wanted to keep the tickets or send the back to him and they were willing to send the refund back to me.I said no I was happy to keep tickets until the new shows were announced.These were good seats and was happy to keep them.

Now as the new concerts draw nearer.I have been informed by the seller he cancelled the tickets with ticketek.And is sending the money back to me.

I now have no tickets for the concert which is sold out .I thought i was all set with tickets now I cant go.

So beware buyers of these false ticket sellers.I know I got y oney returned but cant get ANYm ORE TICKETS AT THIS LATE DATE

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Tickets rolling stones

I guess that's a good reason to buy tickets legally through the ticket outlets and not on eBay.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Tickets rolling stones

That is annoying. I wonder why the seller cancelled them, can see that action as being any advantage to the seller.

Nothing wrong with buying concert tickets on ebay. I have sold concert tickets on ebay a few times, bought by family member  intending to go the concert but unable to go closer to the time. . Buyers were very happy to be able to get tickets to sold out concerts. 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Tickets rolling stones

* can't  ^^

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Tickets rolling stones

My theory is seller couldn't go to the concert in March.  

But could go in October.  Cancelled tickets with Tiketek -

telling them that they have lost them in the interim and had them re-issued.

If that can't be done, then I stand corrected.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Tickets rolling stones

@imastawka wrote:

My theory is seller couldn't go to the concert in March.  

But could go in October.  Cancelled tickets with Tiketek -

telling them that they have lost them in the interim and had them re-issued.

If that can't be done, then I stand corrected.

there was no concert in March due to Mick Jaggers girlfriends death.

holders of the March tickets had to re-apply to get valid tickes for the Oct/Nov concerts

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Tickets rolling stones

Sorry - incorrect. The original March tickets were valid for the October shows but Ticketek said people could return them for a refund if they didn't want to wait until October. No-one had to reapply for tickets.

Moot point now as they've been and gone.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply