Today I bought the 2 item

cccccccc29
Community Member

Today I bought the 2 item as delivery too longer but without notice before  I payment,  now i don't want it, would you mind return me money back.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No one here has a clue what you are talking about.  You will have to contact the seller you bought from.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Congratulations on your purchases.

The time to do your due diligence is before you commit to buy - TWICE.

Contact the seller. They might be mug enough to believe you accidentally bought TWICE.

The good thing is that you have now alerted any astute seller to the fact that you don't do due diligence.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Another one for my blocked buyer list.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Other members are not going to give you money

Does the seller accept change of mind returns?

I don’t want it is not a valid reason, it’s called buyer’s remorse 

Sell it yourself, give it away or bin it

You don’t get to mess sellers around and waste their time and money like that

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I am not sure I understand what happened, but we are just ordinary members here, so we can't help in practical terms like accessing your account or refunding money.

Initially, I thought you bought a second item because the first one had not arrived or was delayed and you needed it, but then I am not sure what happened and why you changed your mind.

At any rate, you will have to contact the seller, as Dave said.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

When you buy something on ebay, it shows you when it should arrive. You should notice, you should look for this as it is very clear in the ad.

If it is going to take too long, you should not buy.

If you buy something and then later decide you don't want it, then that can often be too late. Most normal retail shops that sell online don't allow you to just cancel because you have changed your mind.

Some of them might allow you to exchange later or return (at your own cost) for a refund, but once an order is in the pipeline, that is often too late. The time to decide if you really want something is before you buy.

You can message the seller you bought from and ask if they are willing to cancel. You could be in luck. Ebay is one of the few places where sellers might cancel. It could depend on when you ordered as the seller may already have posted it.

But this is a community board, this is not ebay you're talking to. You need to contact the seller.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply