Transaction Issue

I received a shipment from overseas today. I'd bought a few more items from the same seller yesterday, and when I just went to pay, the items for the shipment I got today are part of the invoice. I know I've paid it. First, the seller sent it and second, the transaction shows up in PayPal.

Does anyone know how I can pay for the new purchased items without repaying the ones that were paid for and received today? I can't contact the seller to see if she marked it as unpaid for some reason, as their English is VERY limited (I've been buying from this seller for a few years now). Their English extends to hello, thank you, regards, have a great day.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Transaction Issue

Twice now I received an Invoice for items I had already paid for and received . It even showed up as unpaid in my "Purchase History " column .

I nearly paid one of them till it clicked I had already received it . Now I'm cautious and put a note on each item I buy and when I paid and when received .

No idea how this is happening but it's a nice score for sellers if a buyer just pays again 😞

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

You will find that once you have paid with paypal and then you try and pay again it will block you from paying twice for the same transaction.

It happened to me as I thought I never paid the first time so I went to pay again and I was blocked.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

usually when you pay you recieve an email confirming the payment about 5 minutes after you pay, check you emails the day you paid.

I am normally an email hoarder, but I kept getting a pop up saying I was running out of hard drive space. So, last weekend I went through and cleaned out my email. as the over 15,000 messages were taking up a lot of space. Ordinarily I would still have it, but I don't. That was actually the first thing I checked when I noticed something was amiss. It was only $15, so I'll just pay it. She's added quite a few free gifts over the years, so I'll look at it as being a gift for her. I'm just glad it wasn't the current items as they are over $100!

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

You will find that once you have paid with paypal and then you try and pay again it will block you from paying twice for the same transaction.

It happened to me as I thought I never paid the first time so I went to pay again and I was blocked.

That's a point, I never thought of that. I wonder if it's still the case if it's no longer showing up in PayPal. I suppose if it does go through, then something must have happened to the first payment and I hadn't paid after all.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Excuse us tippy um just a reminder that you have no space left to receive our emails so could you BLOODY DELETE LIKE SAY 1000's of them so we can start sending some more emails to your inbox instead all of them going into ur JUNK thankyou have a nice day lol.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

HAHAHA! There were over 20,000 in the deleted folder! Even though they were deleted from the inbox, I still hung onto them "just in case". That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! I managed to get 22 GIGABYTES of hard drive back! At least the running out of space pop ups have stopped now.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

maybe it might help if you had less ids , that way you could get confused with all the diferent emails ,   i take the easy way out  my id has my name on it , so i dont forget it  lol  

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

image.jpeg

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

maybe it might help if you had less ids , that way you could get confused with all the diferent emails ,   i take the easy way out  my id has my name on it , so i dont forget it  lol  

What's having multiple ID's got to do with it? Give it a rest Joe, you're sounding like a broken record now.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Tippy toes, off topic, but there are ways to backup emails, either to a cloud or usb stick. Periodically you could then have a big clearout, without worrying what might go. How to back up will depend upon what your emails are (gmail or whatever). Give it a quick google, "xxxx email backup" and you're good to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 20 of 22
Latest reply