Transaction Issue

I received a shipment from overseas today. I'd bought a few more items from the same seller yesterday, and when I just went to pay, the items for the shipment I got today are part of the invoice. I know I've paid it. First, the seller sent it and second, the transaction shows up in PayPal.

Does anyone know how I can pay for the new purchased items without repaying the ones that were paid for and received today? I can't contact the seller to see if she marked it as unpaid for some reason, as their English is VERY limited (I've been buying from this seller for a few years now). Their English extends to hello, thank you, regards, have a great day.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Transaction Issue

Thanks Amber. As mentioned earlier, I'm normally an email hoarder. That was the first time since I got this computer that the email has been cleaned out (it's 6 years old!). A lot get deleted straight away, like items that didn't sell and relisted and other useless eBay emails, but most just go up the page.

The payment went through for all the items, so something obviously stopped the first payment. Otherwise it wouldn't have let me pay for them.

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Transaction Issue

Yes. Paypal is good at flagging repeat attempts to pay if it's already gone through.

I don't see why the seller would have shipped though.

Is it possible, Paypal didn't stop it as it looked like a new order altogether?

you might get two lots. If you have paid twice. Keep an eye out for it when you get your bank statement. I know you're not too worried, but it's a bit of an odd one! 

Paypal last year had that glitch where transactions went through twice. I wonder if anyone else has had weird paid/unpaid Paypal transactions. Mine look OK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 22 of 22
Latest reply