Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I purchased an item. Took 3 weeks to arrive and then when we it there was no charger so can't use..

Was supposed to have sent the charger express post to arrive Tuesday. Did not arrive. Seller has advised us an Australi POst tracking number which is listed as " Initiated" on the Australi POst tracking website since late Monday. THis happened with t...

Fraudulent email

Just received an email supposedly from Paypal - notified me of a payment for $69.99 made to nerd _toolshop@bigpnd.com. I checked my Paypal a/c and no such payment. I stupidly clicked onto the transaction no. in blue print and it did something because...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy now pay later??

Ok... I have just been told by someone that Ebay is now offering Buy Now Pay Later... Is this true??? TIA

Trying To Get A Refund

Purchased this item over a month ago for my grandson as he is a trainee butcher and thwe idea of this glove is to prevent himself from cutting his hand. The seller has almost 1/2 million beefback and is based is Sydney. The Glove is falling apart and...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller won't send invoice for combined postage

Hello everyone, I won six games via auction on Friday and Saturday. I contacted the seller beforehand asking them if they combined postage on mulitple items which they said did. I requested the invoice on Saturday night after the auction but have not...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program Tracking

Hi i justed orded an item through the new shipping progam but my item seems to be suck. Seems to be no update. Anyone here have this problem. Monday, Dec 7, 2015 11:54 AM Erlanger Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International DestinationSa...

Seller not going ahead with sale

HiI purchased a bakers rack last Saturday with a 99c starting bid and item to be picked up. The rack is local to me so I placed a bid and won it for 99c. I contacted the seller through email and he tells me he cannot find the rack and is cancelling t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I suspect I and several other people have been scammed!

Story goes like this. There was a seller on eBay who was selling things at too good to be true prices. 8gb macbook RAM, Car Radios, MS Office etc for only $24 each, well in that range. I bought two of his RAM kits for $24.99 and payed straight away. ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback System Failure

ebay will most likely remove this! But here goes.... I have been discussing with ebay the point of their feed back system if they don't test it for misleading players?On the 1st of December, I blogged about a eBay Rip off: i_love_bargain who didn't d...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

false bidding check options.

Hello, could anyone inform me how a buyer could check if bidding on an item is being "shilled".I would like to purchase an item and been watching it daily, but after, it was relisted a bidder placed a bid 6 times, with noincrease in the current bid p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item number is 291157895728

before l comleted baying form and didn't comleted credit card number l have canceled the transaction now l recieved email saying payment for this item hasn't been recieved l didn't give my full credith card number and l canceled can you tel me what s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program from the US.

I wish to make an offer on (or otherwise purchase) an item from the US. It is a delicate item (a bar mirror) and I asked the seller what care would be taken in packaging and delivery to Australia. They replied 'this is not our responsibility and you ...

tracking says delivered but i did not receive

advise would be appreciated please i bought a box set of dvd's seller sent them with tracking but not sign on delivery the tracking say's it was delivered but i have not received it , it looks like it was just left at my door or even went to the wron...

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i cant get in contact with eBay there site sucks i need to find out how i can send my email address

i bought an item from an eBay seller and he forgot to post the instructions with it we have been in contact with each other byt ebay wont let me send him my email address so he can email the instructions to me eBay keep blocking me he said he posted ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful