Unable to do purchase!

When I pay for items, it is processed via my Visa card (you can also have it drawn from your bank account)so Saturday I lost the card and had it cancelled.Had one an item won through bidding so couldn't pay cause of cancellation of card. Have contacted Paypal and got them to add my bank account so as I can do the purchase.Will have to wait two days before this is active to use. What a drag.
Message 1 of 186
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unable to do purchase!

Did you win the Diesel fanny pack? 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 186
Latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Unable to do purchase!

You could always just buy Whiska's and Pal for your pets-I'm sure they'd live ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

Did you win the Diesel fanny pack? 

Message 3 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

Yes I did win the fanny pack, thanks for asking. That's when I couldn't pay for it due to lost card I have emailed the seller to explain but I don't think they will mind hopefully.
I used to have my account attached to my bank account ages ago. You can lose a card but not your account.
Message 4 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

I put the payment through my bank account only thing is can take up to 3 days to clear. Oh well not too worry. Will add the Visa card to account when I receive it. Won't lose my card again I hope!
Message 5 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

It is stating "Payment is pending" does anyone know exactly why this is so? And why this has happened. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Message 6 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

If you paid using your bank account without a card on file it wlll show pending as it is an echeque which can take 5 days or more to clear

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

Okay thankyou for that.

Message 8 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

The payment now has been drawn on my bank account, but I am still waiting for it to be marked as paid on my Ebay account, which I guess could take another day to show!
Message 9 of 186
Latest reply

Unable to do purchase!

As I said it can take more than 5 days for an echequer to clear, although it has come out of your account it now goes to yur bank's clearing house then it goes to the recipient's (Paypal's) holdng account, it is then cleared into Paypal's bank where it is finally cleared into the seller's account.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 186
Latest reply