Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

threatening message from seller

As you have been refunded and I have sent the item, return it or I will send a friend to collect it from your address.itNever come across this before.First message 4 weeks ago was the postal service has changed the way it sends parcels bla bla blasec...

Resolved! How can I report an item I bought described as being 'genuine leather' which it is not?

I bought a 'genuine leather' steering wheel cover. The size was larger than advertised. I thought they had sent the wrong size. The shade was also different but I accept that can be difficult to interpret. I emailed the seller who offered me $2 compe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is it that an time of equal size and weight can cost between $10au and $60au to post from Englan

Is there gouging of prices in England to Australia in so far as postage is concerned. It makes it not worthwhile to bid on an item of say $30.00au only to be expected to pay $40.00au for postage. Can someone explain justification for this burden? Mar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, I purchased Terry Pratchett's "Raising Steam" last night and have been charged $19.94

Hi, I purchased Terry Pratchett's "Raising Steam" last night and have been charged $19.94, with discounts, but it is advertised on the booktopia site for $16.95 and I have been getting adverts on my webmail page showing the same price.Kind Regards,Ia...

A bad run, or poor sellers?

Is it just my bad luck, or are some sellers only interested in selling shoddy goods? Boy have we had a bad run!! Don't buy much through Ebay, but over the past few months, we have had - damaged fan, trousers not the colour and length as described, sh...

What is that about?

An entry for a bid says private bidder - identity protected. What's that about and can anybody do it.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cant get my refund

I returned a faulty item and paid for postage only becasue he said he will pay for postage, but he never kept his word. He sent me a refund in USD and asked me to send it back promising to send my full refund in AUD. So i did, but after he got the mo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

snip auction stealer

not used snip auction stealer for ages and it now wont accept my log in details. i can only find from the web browser auctionstealer is this the same site as snip? has snip been taken down?

refund completed but not paid

dont know if this is the right place to post this but recently i bought a shirt for $33 usd and shipping of $19 but recieved the wrong item so i filed a claim. it was ruled that i won the claim and i was emailed twice in the first saying that i had w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Message glitch ?

Is anyone else getting this page showing when trying to open unread messages in Firefox ? All is normal on Chrome BTW. Hopefully it's not my 'puta that's having a hissy-fit.............................. Spoiler (Highlight to read)Not a word about Kar...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone explain this

I bought this item Adonit Jot Classic Stylus - Precision Stylus - Red it arrived safe and well, works a treat so I go to leave positive feedback :- Fantastic pen I shall get another as a spare, top seller The warning comes back Your Feedback comment ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received

How does one open up a case for an unreceived item?Ebay have removed its email and phone numbers for customer services.11 year customer looks like have made the final purchase !! Very dissapointing ebay.

Resolved! Seller will not let me pay with pay pal

I recently won an item (Midsomer Murders: The Complete Tom Barnaby Case Files Seasons 1-13) only to find that the seller has made it impossible for me pay. This is the only one on ebay and is located in N.S.WI then got a message telling me I could on...