Unusual Message From Seller in China

Last night I received an unusual message from a seller in China. I am waiting for an item that according to the order details was due to arrive by yesterday and I was going to wait until mid next week to contact the seller  - for the first time since purchasing the item -if not delivered by then. This is the seller's message:

"Howdy, Sorry to trouble you, as we were informed by ebay that you are trying to contact us for item not received,right?
Pls don't worry, your item was sent by China Post,the shipping usually takes about 30-40 days,hope you can wait patiently,
if you have any problems, pls just reply to our message or contact us with a message (pls choose"others"),
we will be always here for you. looking forward to hear from you. thank you, have a good day!"

As I have not tried to contact this seller and because I have not discussed this transaction with eBay I do not know what to make of this unusual message. 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Unusual Message From Seller in China

Effective date: 18 November 2014

1. We have updated and replaced S12.1.j. with the following:

“S12.1.j. You file a dispute in the PayPal Resolution Centre within 180 calendar days of the transaction and, in the event that the dispute remains unresolved, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 calendar days of the date you filed the dispute;”

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply