What do buyers think of listings with all this???

kun-russ
Community Member

REGISTERED POST
You need to take out Registered Post if you think the item might get "lost" in transit. In over 200 transactions i have had 2 go "missing" which also happened to be expensive titles... So to cover myself, i offer RP for $3.50 (which is the fee AUS Post charges). I am NOT responsible for games that dont arrive - because i am an honest person and i post everything i get paid for! Also, games are posted in a standard envelope with no bubble wrap... Why? Because sending it with bubble wrap will make it thicker than 20mm which would then make it a "parcel" which will cost $8+ as opposed to about $2.10. If you want bubbly wrap, you need to pay the extra. In over 200 games sent, i have had only 2 reported "broken" cases... Games were completely fine though.
If your case is broken during transport - not my problem. A new case is less than a buck anyway. Please dont bother me with a sob story and demand $5 refund for a game you paid $8 for!!...

PAYMENT
If you bid/buy on something, please pay within 48 hours or contact me to make payment arrangement. Up to 5% of items dont get paid for... This means i need to hold it for 14 days, and cant relist until the 14 days are over... I then need to file for a fee credit, then relist again. So, if you dont pay in 48 hours or make arrangement to pay (and i have accepted your terms) i reserve the right to relist the item and you forfeit your right to finalise the purchase. I study and i work full time - no one has time to chase ppl who dont honour their actions...

RETURNS
I do not accept returns with the exception that i have shipped the wrong game, the game is faulty or i have described the listing grossly incorrect (example i ship out a game without a cover and the pic i have supplied contains a cover to the game)
Choose what you want wisely, its your money!

CHARGE BACKS
If you initiate a charge back because you did not "authorise" the payment and you do not return my item(s), i will black list you. I will also seek all options to harm your credit rating with VEDA so that you do not try this on others again - for the next 5 years! There is an increase of fraud happening with online shopping...

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SHIPMENT IF I HAVE LISTED ITEM INCORRECTLY (PARTICULARLY THE PRICE).
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I would hit the back button after the first paragraph.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

I thought it was abit much but every item listed from this seller has this. The item description is about two lines long. Just thought id post and see the reactions.
Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Dude is in the WRONG business !!!!!

Thats just ridiculous.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

whew. I thought you were asking what we thought of the terms you were going to put in your own listings.

That seller is dreamin. They are wrong in so many ways and on so many levels

IF someone actually buys from them (I doubt many that read the listing in full still would) & something goes wrong the seller will be in for a big shock given ebay's new Money Back Guarantee. 

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

LOL If eBay were to include in their tutorial an example listing of what NOT to put  in your listings... that seller''s listing get's the gig, hands down.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

haha no i just came across it during one of my late night buying sprees ; )
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Love the chargeback terms. Good luck with that.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SHIPMENT IF I HAVE LISTED ITEM INCORRECTLY (PARTICULARLY THE PRICE).

Funny
Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

@modestbods wrote:

whew. I thought you were asking what we thought of the terms you were going to put in your own listings.

That seller is dreamin. They are wrong in so many ways and on so many levels

IF someone actually buys from them (I doubt many that read the listing in full still would) & something goes wrong the seller will be in for a big shock given ebay's new Money Back Guarantee. 

I read it in full.

I think he should 'keep studying'.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

No real description and all that blub and they are still selling between 4 and 16 games a day.

Surely some of their buyers know how to read,(maybe they just see the game and want it "now" so they don't

even read the desciption),shok.gif

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply