What is Ebays phone number. Have a hopeless seller that won't answer or send my Induction stove top

tpagayl
Community Member

Have a hopeless seller that won't answer or send my Eurolec Induction stove top?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What is Ebays phone number. Have a hopeless seller that won't answer or send my Induction stove top

1. Have you paid?

2. If so, how long ago?

3. In the event that you have paid and itโ€™s now beyond the EDD but within the timeframe for a Money Back Guarantee, you can open an INR case and be fully refunded under eBayโ€™s MBG.

4. Whatโ€™s the item number? You canโ€™t post the sellerโ€™s username but the item number will be fine.

eBayโ€™s refund/returns process is automatic; contacting eBay isnโ€™t how these things are resolved. Besides, eBay havenโ€™t been contactable by phone since the start of the pandemic (for most things - the major exception is account hijack).

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I'm guessing it's the seller who is away until the 23rd. September.

Their feedback is down the toobs.

As advised open a case for item not received & follow all the steps.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guara

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Is it the one that has the following instruction in the listing.

> Electrical Installation: 16A Hardwired (3500 watts total/maximum draw), requires dedicated circuit

Note to buyer: it is required to send photo of your mains switchboard before the item can be shipped out, to verify the cooktop will be connected to 16A dedicated circuit, as per requirement from manufacturer.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Open a dispute for Item Not Received, get your money back and then go to Appliances Online and buy your cooktop there. I certainly wouldn't be buying something like that on ebay. Appliances online have overnight delivery for most areas in Australia. It may take 2 days if you're remote. They will even take your old appliances away free of charge! AO currently has a sale on, so well worth a look.

The first time I bought, I placed the order at 10.30pm. I am rural NSW. 8.30am the next morning I got a message saying they would be there within the hour. And they were.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Why do you expect the seller to respond when it clear as day shows they are away for another 11 days?

Are you saying that either :

The banner was not there (or you 'did'nt see it') when you bought

Or it was there but you contacted them and they agreed to send it even though they will be away

How long ago did you send the required photo?

Did you read the listing at all before buying?

You do not need to phone eBay (even if you could)

They are not going to make the seller come back from being away

You follow though with the correct process

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply