Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Odd Extreme postage

Does anyone know whats up with this? Iv got some items here claiming to post "To Australia", but then tell me they wont post to my address in Australia, but now I've got....this beauty. Which would also be sending from Australia to Australia. Shouldn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get free stuff via eBay.

Do you want free stuff from eBay?All you need to do is purchase something from a seller and then claim in an affidavit that you received an empty box.Ebay will gladly refund you in full with no obligation to return the item that you received so long ...

policies

Ebay can go on about policies but yet when i try to report i get no where amazing how a seller can send you stuff bought from AMAZON AUSTRALIA and the happy little seller sends you a amazonaustralia.com.au stating the order from AMAZON!!! TWO! at tha...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Harassment

I do not appreciate eBay's Harassment accusing me of not following "our Absive buyer policy" Is eBay suggesting that if a seller sells an item that isn't fit for a purpose, we should not exercise our right and request a refund? I suggest eBay should ...

Resolved! non delivery

I ordered a bike carrier on 29 August and received email from ebay that it was paid and dispatched (see attached screen grab) . It is 29 September still no delivery I contacted and the said they never received it, I called the seller on 21 September ...

Ebay restricting you from buying using Zippay

I'm wondering is anybody else having this problem with ebay stopping me from purchasing using Zippay saying that i have reached my limit temporarily and i have to use my credit card to purchase for now. I know it's not Zippay as i have ample money th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift Card Failed

I just made a $200+ AUD purchase. The original price is in GBP. I paid, and it showed as paid for about an hour. Then suddenly it shows as unpaid. Buyer never got money. No worries. I paid with a $200 AUD gift card and a couple extra dollars on debit...

EBay really starting to turn me away with their display options. Anyway of changing options?

EBay has made a few changes recently that are driving me nuts. A) Streamlining search results. I don't want my results filtered by an EBay algorithm. Apparently this 'feature' can't be turned off.B) When I chose to see a sellers other items, I get ta...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Filtering by Courier service?

Several sellers have used Aramex/Fastway/whatever it's called nowadays, and each time I've never recieved the order. I don't know if it's a seller issue or a courier issue (though I suspect the latter because of each seller's high ratings (95%+ posit...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! can't combine post for immediate payment

A seller has advertised a postage cost and stated subsequent items are free postage, but when I tried to checkout it says combined post is not available for items that require immediate payment. so how do I get combined post? I don't want to pay an e...

Resolved! Unable to bid

Why does the message below come up when the seller is willing to take my bids and has given me a postage quote? Unfortunately, this item cannot be posted to Australia. But don't give up just yet – Opens in new window or tab.find similar items offered...

check out problem

Does any of you Ebayers out there have trouble when buying items getting stuck in check out EG When i buy an item and i go to confirm and pay. PAYPAL says no need to log we recognize you on this device it is trusted .This where my item gets stuck in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible scam

New message from: "Dear customers,Thank you for choosing our product. I regret to tell you that we received the feedback from courier that the packaging was accidentally damaged while preparing for shipment .We have contacted the warehouse to reship,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I won an item and paid, seller now said its not for sale and hasnt cancelled.

I placed a bid on something in the last 24 hours of an auction. I woke the next morning and had won paid promptly. Hours later I received a message from the seller saying it was no longer available. Then another message saying they would process the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful