Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Please make giving feedback easier!!

When leaving feedback for orders, please make it easier to leave feedback. For example, I don't mind selecting how many stars to give, and selecting it was a thumbs up, but don't give me how fast was the postage, was the product correctly described e...

Paypal refund

Hi Everyone, Just a question plz.Last Monday I won an auction for an item and paid for it using paypal, I received the item on Friday but it's defective and doesn't work as it should. I contacted the seller and opened a request to return the item cas...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Afterpay

What's up with eBay and Afterpay as of 27/8/23? The Afterpay logo and option seems to have disappeared within 5 minutes of me making a purchase? This seems to be an ongoing problem

Resolved! First time returning to sender on eBay, what's the proccess?

Hi, I received an item that arrived damaged and the seller has approved my request for a return. When I click 'print postage label' I'm sent to a page that just has my return tracking number. Do I just repackage the item, head to my local Auspost and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order to Invoice Amount difference

Just wanting to understand why the tax invoice shows a different value to the order.NOTE: Order and invoice date are the same so therefore no exchange rate should make a difference:Order details are: USD Value $506 +Postage $39 GST $54.50 Total $599....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recognise

Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recognise this as a legitamate address more secure than a street address. Because your not using a street address Ebay assumes your using a PO Box. It needs to...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Received An Error Message

I ordered: [ New Unlocked 4G VoLTE ] ZTE P650 2021 | 6.5" 2GB RAM 32GB 13MP... Total: AU $107.10 Order number: 24-10451-23099 Wed, 23 Aug, 09:18 (1 day ago) I received an email today(24/08/2023): Your item was delivered. Delivered on Thu 24 Aug, but ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not Delivery

HelloI had a package with Tracking number: 2X0011992999 that was declared delivered(drop off) on 23-Aug 14:55 AESTWe were at home on this date and time and no package was delivered to us by your company.Please check and let me know the resultThank

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant purchase at checkout

EBay is stating at checkout that the seller does not post to my location and yet seller insisted that they do

Why does postage change from the search to the actual listing?

Hello all, I was wondering why it is when I am searching anything from over seas and whilst just in the search it will come up on the side "So much for listing and then put it in Australian dollars) but when I click on the actual listing the postage ...

Fire Extinguisher.. DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS, AND STATE.

My Ebay Account shows the tracking of this item. It was DELIVERED TO SOMEONE ELSE... NOT ME... TO THE WRONG PERSON, WRONG ADDRESS AND WRONG STATE. I WANT MY money back... I will NOT DO BUSINESS with this company... They have done nothing about it.

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cannot finalize payment using paypal

Won auction for item and went to pay using paypal. Entered paypal login details, clicted purchase details and received notice to pay. cicked on, it then returned, clicked again, returned again,. Click out and was able to pay using credit card. System...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Withholding My Item

A seller has responded on an item I paid for on the 3rd of March:Hi there. Ebay are holding your payment until the 18th march. That is 2 weeks. Sorry but I won't be posting it until I'm paid. Kind regards. C********* It appears that they haven't sold...