Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I didn't send item back yet to get a refund, but system is saying it's been sent. Scam seller??

I did a request for refund on an item that stopped working in less than a week. I saw I got sent the return label to send the item back, but when I checked the next day about to print it out, the label was no longer available and it now says my item ...

Price

Hi there, I just purchased this item ( https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/273337051901 ) where I used a $50.00 discount with the code under "Pay Only". After I made the purchase the discount came up with an $89.95 discount. Can you please explain how this w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program put into perspective.

Here are a few tips that can make the GSP more palatable or explainable for buyers. 1. If the GSP postage is very high compared to USPS or Royal Mail from the UK. Ask the seller to input dimensions and weight into the listing - this will usually drop...

• 91 replies
  • 14 Helpful

Pay $150 a year to a PO BOX at Australia Post Office and sellers wont post to a secure PO BOX ? JOKE

Leaving a parcel in a open letter box at a block of flats its just stupid. The Courier companies and service I have now found in Australia to be a joke and unreliable. I am no way going to not goto work , waiting for a courier to then NOT turn up as ...

How do I turn off donation requests on the payments page?

eBay is a US$10 Billion company. How do I stop eBay from begging for money (in change) when I am about to pay for an item for various causes? It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth when you don't donate, and the requests are incessant after every pu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return problem

The bought item is a lot smaller than advertised. The return address is in Lithuania, which is, of course, far too expensive to ship.

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thank you for support with my "Return problem"!

Hello and thanks to all who replied to my quest to solve a problem with an item that initially I would have had to send to Lithuania to return. I cannot express my overwhelm with your support!You are absolutely marvellous. I would have never ever exp...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Your payment is pending. After card payment

So I commited to buying an item. Paypal would not work to pay for it. So I decided to click pay with card option. It never was even asked for my card details and went straight to Your payment is pending. It now has an hourglass symble next to it. Can...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of eBay

Sick of eBay, you get told items are in Sydney and they are in China. They use Australian post logos and give tracking numbers to make you think it is on the way. I will buy less on eBay from now on will be last on prospective buyers. Check every oth...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay protects dishonest sellers

Have been an ebay custoemer for 20 years apparently. That's what their customer service app tells me. But it means nothing. When a customer is ripped off by a dishonest seller - ebay does nothing I can no longer trust ebay as if there is an issue you...

Resolved! Can't give feedback after only 5 days have passed? Really??

I've bought a software license code on eBay on the 2nd of August. The seller sent me the code the same day, I activated my product and it works. As I can't be entirely sure if the code is legit or not, I decided to wait a few days and see if it would...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful