Where did my collections go?

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to buy saved in my collections because it said my watch list was full but now my collections hav dissapeared?? How do I access collections I've made?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Click on My Ebay....All Lists at the top of the page.

On the left margin there is a heading My Lists....click on that and it should show you all of your lists.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I believe they only stay there for 60 days - mine disappeared after that.

But - I could be wrong.     deep thinking smiley

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes stawka, you are wrong.....personal lists are the same as your ebay Wish List and Watch List and the items stay on them exactly the same way.   As long as the listing is active it is on your list and when it has ended it remains at the end of the list until it drops off as ebay removes it from the site....probably 90 days.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

OK, Ta for that.    But they still disappear sooner than you would like -

which was kinda what I was getting at.   I don't know why I thought that

they would stay longer.  Just plain ol' dumb.   lol

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I have had some items on my personal lists for years...items that are still current do not just "disappear".  Some items I have been buying regularly for 3 or 4 years and I just leave them on my lists to save time looking when I want to buy again.

I recently cleared out the ended items on all my lists...some had ended several years ago but as the sellers were still listing them they were still at the end of my lists.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

armarra
Community Member
The my collections section has indeed been removed. Probably because it reduces the number of new items bought which translates to jobs lost. It's a shame but perhaps Amazon or other site would be interested in this facility
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

SIX and a half YEARS ago, I believe collections were still a thing.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Re: Where did my collections go?

in reply to jazmagic

yesterday

@armarra wrote:
The my collections section has indeed been removed. Probably because it reduces the number of new items bought which translates to jobs lost. It's a shame but perhaps Amazon or other site would be interested in this facility

Hi, Igood point! I'm sure ofther sites have it. I know that Discogs have this. One other collector site too I think.  I think it's a coool thing as it makes for a good community. Perhaps this could be re-suggested to eBay.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply