Where is a complaint form in Ebay?

auscom10
Community Member

I have purchased a product which was already sold and the seller didn't adice me of the out of stock Item. The product has not yet arrived even though I have contacted the seller in many occasions for a refund. I find the complaint process takes too long and Ebay is not stepping in to resolve the issue because of loss of profitability. I have been a customer on ebay for over a decade. I am forced to move to Amazon for my bussiness as Ebay is not ethical on their complaint resolve.

The product has not still arrived and I will prosecute the seller.

Very unethical EBAY

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Then contact eBay and tell them, instead of posting on a forum where they do not read

There is no complaint form, which you should know as you have been using eBay for over ten years 

How long since you opened the item not recieved dispute? (which you would also know you need to do)

eBay side with the buyer 99% of the time IF the correct procedure is followed

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

If you go through eBay's MBG you can open a case for non-arrival after the last ETA has passed, yes it tends to be a drawn out process but that's the way it is. Alternatively you can open a case in Paypal's resolution centre which can be quicker BUT if you go that way you cannot open a case with the MBG if for some reason the Paypal case goes against you.

With the MBG the seller has to show tracking that shows the item delivered to you, with Paypal they only have to show lodgement tracking.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I am sure eBay will miss your 10 or so annual purchases. It will give their bottom line a massive hit.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

Then contact eBay and tell them, instead of posting on a forum where they do not read

There is no complaint form, which you should know as you have been using eBay for over ten years 

How long since you opened the item not recieved dispute? (which you would also know you need to do)

eBay side with the seller 99% of the time IF the correct procedure is followed

As for you are going to prosecute the seller

Do grow up 

Side with the buyer I assume you meant 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, you are right . My bad

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you to the mod for fixing my boo-boo

I felt it important it be corrected, otherwise OP would have been on it like bacon through a duck 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

If you've contacted the seller on many occasions and had no response, don't you think it is time to open an official ebay item not received claim?

You should get your money back that way. It will take a few days but is that any worse than sitting around waiting forever for the seller to reply?

Ebay won't step in to resolve the issue, you have to open the claim.  You don't need a complaint form. You have feedback and nothing says "I am not happy" better than forcing a seller to refund the money.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply