Why can't I leave positive feedback for my recent purchase?

Why can't I leave positive feedback for my recent purchase?  I ordered a comb from one seller (in China), who cancelled my order (I think owing to delivery restrictions COVID-19?) and refunded my payment.  I then placed a second order with a second seller (also from China), who not only delivered my ordered item but did it in record time!  I tried to give the second seller positive feedback but was unable to because eBay wouldn't allow it.  eBay also reckon I have 2 outstanding feedbacks not just the one.  I believe eBay have made an error and I can't find anywhere or anyone to speak to regarding this.  Meanwhile I have a perfectly good seller awaiting feedback and I'm unable to oblige.  Pls help!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Was it more than 60 days ago?

Is the seller still a registered user?

Did you try leaving feedback from your purchase history or elsewhere?

That is about all I can think of at the moment

I'm sure fellow members might have better suggestions 

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for your suggestions Sandypebbles.  I rec'd my purchase yesterday and went to give the seller positive feedback this morning.  The seller is still a registered user (unless this has changed and not noted by eBay) and I did try to leave feedback via purchase history.  I must say it appears to be impossible to contact Customer Service at eBay and actually speak to anyone.  Very frustrating but must be worse for the seller!

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I think Live Chat is the only thing available at the moment as the call center is closed due to the virus

I'm not sure if you could try logging into eBay in the US and leave feedback then?

It seems sometimes there are bits and pieces that work on the .com site that should but don't work on the .com.au site

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Good suggestion, thanks.  I'll do that. Cheers

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Try checking here:

https://www.ebay.com.au/fdbk/leave_feedback

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks tazzieterror.  Unfortunately I got the same result.  I filled out the details and rec'd:

'This transaction is no longer eligible for Feedback. You can try leaving Feedback for other transactions.'

Same as before.  I reckon eBay is confusing the cancelled order with this order and there doesn't seem to be any way at the moment of getting any practical help from eBay.  I have sent an email to the seller explaining the difficultiy I am having and thanking them for a 'seamless' transaction.  I will continue to try and get some assistance from eBay but I won't hold my breath!  Regards

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback is voluntary, not necessary at all.

Don't sweat the small stuff - expecially if it's a Chinese seller, they won't notice unless it's a red dot.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Thinking outside the box here, maybe it's the same seller on another account? Although unlikely given the first one wouldn't post. And it's withing that 60 day period is it?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply