Why is Ebay allowing this person to still sell on ebay when he has been reported for scaming

You created a return
Order number

Reason for return
Doesn't seem authentic

Comments
Its a Scam reported it too Ebay had to get a new Computer

Address
<removed>,
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
eBay item number:
I have reported to too ebay Fraud section, not only was it a scam I have had to stop my cards and change them also needed to get my computer wiped SR# 1-314484392716 phone me as you don't pick up when I phone you <Removed>

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why is Ebay allowing this person to still sell on ebay when he has been reported for scaming

eBay neither read nor respond to board posts, that's why they are headed 'Community'.

I'm not sure what your issue is - eBay have procedures in place for faulty goods.

This is a public forum , available to anybody with an internet connection. I have asked the moderators to delete the personal details, but it could take a while.

eBay WILL NOT ring you; any calls you get will be from scammers.

For eBay help, scroll to 'help' at the top or bottom of most pages and select 'Live Chat'. The phone number is unmanned due to COVID and has been for over a year.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

It could have something to do with the sellers sales volume, plus the vast majority leaving +FB.

Of the small % of  -FB left, it would appear several have been left by  buyers who really should not

own a computer.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply