“You already applied this code to an order”

rullo_2
Community Member
I am trying to take advantage of the ebays current discount offer, and every time I enter the code, the message comes up saying you already applied this code to an order. Although this is not the case, I have never replied this code before. Is there anything I’m able to do to rectify this issue?
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: “You already applied this code to an order”

Yep, I'm trembling in my boots too, waiting for the ACCC to come down on me because "I" had an ad on all my listings for a discount.  The fact that I wasn't paying for the discount and I was completely unaware of it is hardly an excuse for not honouring it.

@ countess, thanks for sticking up for this girlie rabbit.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Same problem for me never able to use the bogus vouchers ebay doesn't care about it either

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

I doubt that any voucher is valid for six years.

This thread has lain dormant for that length of time, and is highly unlikely to be relevant to an issue you have now. It would probably be a better idea for you to start a new thread, and let this one rest in peace as its desiccated flesh crumbles softly into the earth of its entombment.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply