Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why did my items in my cart change from english language to another languag anot I do not understand

Cancell this order immediately!Language was changed from english to another language.Wrong credit card information listed to pay for items that were NOT YET ORDERED!! Seller informed buyer it is too late to cancell order. WHAT KIND OF CIRCUS ARE YOU ...

unwanted product

hi I orderd i phone 6s case and they send me 6S plus case so now what i neeed to do?

How much is this

Can someone please explain to me how much this couch is 152116344302 I can't tell it seems to have options and different prices other than its list price.

Resolved! What feedback is appropriate for this transaction?

Purchased two items on the same day. First a pair of LED Festoon globes from Sydney, so I could start on a project quickly. I was willing to pay a modest premium of $3.50 for swifter local delivery. (351467663853) Secondly, another pair of LED Festoo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Clicked "Buy now" but changed mind. Am I committed?

Just a quick question as all search results seem to involve actually clicking a button that says "Commit to Buy" which I didn't, here's what happened:On the listing I clicked Buy Now ---> *page with my address and bank details* Continue ---> Signed i...

is this item fake?

hi guys i just bought an item at a ridiculously low price (200$ with free postage) while fair market price should be somewhere around 600$.basically it is a ferrari resin model made by bbr and i check the detailed description and make sure everthing ...

• 92 replies
  • 0 Helpful

search problems today

yes i know its friday but anyone else having search problems today? thumbnails not loading, slow page loads? also cant view my watch list, keep getting 'Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later.' message

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment method not valid

I think I maybe impatient, but I have paid for an item, via bank deposit but bank returned it, because they said the seller's account details are incorrect. I messaged the seller 3 times and asked if they can send a PayPal invoice instead or correct ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Being Scammed, and the long wait for resolution

I've been both a seller and buyer on eBay for a very long time, most of the people I've dealt with have been friendly and good people. I recently purchased a Western Digital NAS Box for $523 from a seller who had a 100% positive rating and had been a...

Item purchased still in cart

I purchased an item a few months ago and it is still in my shopping cart. How do I empty the cart without having to purchase the item agein?Thanks,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful