Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hi, I paid for item, but seller didn't have stock, my payment was returned, still show payment due?

An item paid for was not in stock, so seller cancelled order and refunded my payment, but my ebay shows I have payment due for that item, I sent message to seller, got message back, nothing more to be done. how to I get payment due removed?

Resolved! Leaving feedback after dispute

Hi Everyone, I just want to ask some advice on dealing with a seller and leaving feedback. The back story is I do have some vision problems and I tend to rely a lot on verbal descriptions left by sellers. I recently bought three dresses, if you can s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my item not showing up to go to the resolution center.

I brought an item in 18 nov 2014. Havent recceived yet, ask for refund. not given yet. Need to contact the resolution center to take this case for us. But it doesnt comes up in the resolution page to put a case throught. any helpis much appreciated.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! REMOVED is doctoring his positive feedback. How does eBay make sure this does not happen?

REMOVED is doctoring his positive feedback. if you analyse the positive feedback for this seller, they are received predominantly from only two accounts. These accounts do not increase in their star rating despite multiple purchases. eBay should moni...

What's up the feedback system's nose at the moment?

I have been trying to leave feedback on one item for two days, when I complete the info and hit leave feedback, nothing happens. Bloody annoying, I like to let them know just after receiving an item, not weeks later.

Changing tactics when purchasing

Most sellers are really good at posting when they say they will. But am starting to get problems with some who do nothing after payment without a bit of prompting. I always pay as soon as I have bought an item. Now I am going to purchase but not pay ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake flash cards/scammers

Just be carefull again buying Flash Memory cards as some just aren't up to "scratch" : 161637847052 Scammers don't have to be smart but listing on the Aus site and copying an Italian listing makes them real dumb: 321698943515 In French isn't any bett...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does buying give you a "rush"

I just had a local "picker" drop around to show me some things she had purchased at local garage sales on the weekend. She often calls in early Monday mornings when she finds something I might like, as I often buy them allowing her to turn items over...

ranting

Wondering if moderators action listings like this 201312311527 ? Would a listing like this attract a fee?

Anyone had any dealings with Golden Mobile?

Make sure you check before you buy.I bought a supposedly brand new unlocked broadband modem that would operate on all the major australian networks.It doesnt. It's firmly locked to Telstra.It's only $50 down the pan fortunately..but an annoyance.I su...

spam from Garry & Warren Smith motors

i got a spam email today from from Garry & Warren Smith auto dealers. I have never had any dealings with them nor subscribed to their newsletters/emails. I did click on the link to see if they had any associations with Ebay & theres a link on the pag...

item not received

seller marked item posted on 09-03-2015 yesterday received tracking info and find item still in hong kong, how does this work ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USPS tracking problems to Australia

Hi I purchased an item off eBay. The seller posted it through USPS. It was priority 2 day international shipping. They posted on the 9th March. It should have arrived on 11th March & now it's the 18th march. I still haven't received it. I can't call ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

leave positive feedback before cancellation request?

So I bought this item from a seller and paid through paypal, but then I found out I already have a spare one at home, so I asked the seller to cancel the transaction and refund the money. But the seller replies "in this case please leave us a good fe...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful