Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item no delivered

I had an item sent from USA with tracking number and checked it tonight on ebay site and it's showing as delivered but I havent received parcel. Its never happened before. Is this a bit strange or where can I go to find out who delivered it? Thank yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertised Free Postage, but seller is going to charge me postage.

Hey allI am looking at an item that is being advertised as a buy it now and it has free postage.But when i go to buy the product it comes up with postage.I contacted the seller and they keep telling me its an ebay glitch. Is this right.And can they a...

Has anyone experienced international transaction fee on items purchased in AUD in Australia?

Has anyone experienced international transaction fees while buying in your own country and in your own currency? Lots of vendors/sellers have warehouses in Australia but when you pay the transaction occurs overseas so you pay an additional transactio...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get contact details of seller for warranty claim

I've bought a small electronic item on ebay from an Australian seller around 10 months ago. Now the item stopped working recently and it's clearly an issue that would fall under warranty. I sent the seller 2 messages on ebay, but they won't reply at ...

Resolved! Return Item not as described to America

Any body has experience returned a laptop to America?The laptop is on the way to Melbourne. I found out the laptop is not the item as the seller described by MPN and its specifications and the worst mistake is the screen non-touch version. The seller...

radiator

i brought a radiator on ebay on the 24/11/24 and now its leaking how to i go about getting a refund or a new replacement one

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading prices

I tried to report these items to ebay, but it had no category that suited. The seller has usb charging cables with the price $1 - but when you check through all the colour options the are ALL $4.49 - not a single one of them can be bought for a $1??

Item not received

I am frustrated as all hell, bought and paid for, this item on 18 April 2024, seller has low feedback rating, but 100%. Yesterday I went to lodge an item not received, it stated wait till 29 April 2024 as it may be still in transit. I know the seller...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free offers or Gifts Myer cookware offer

Got an update for ebay purchase and the myer cookware survey was shown highlighted at the top of the message, answer a few questions in a survey and get free cookware. Then was asked for $10 postage and credit card details, when i noticed there was n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can you please add a postage option.

Dear eBay, Can you please add a postage option so that buyers can select what postage option they want to use as I am starting to cancel my purchases from sellers that insist on using slow delivering useless so called courier companies like Fastway, ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont Buy From This Seller

This is the message the seller sent me. Now he does not reply, nor has he sent me a replacement. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SCAMMING SELLER Dear buyer,The shipping might have been a little delayed.In order to protect your right,we would like to ...