can we change the feedback

I recently purchased a MIG welder from eBay.  I left a positive feedback once I recieved it.

Then I found out the MIG function didn't work and sent it back.  They sent back saying that everything OK according to manufacturer's spec.  Well I asked them instruction on how to use it.  They said the manufacturer didn't provide them the information.

I really regret to leave positive feedback to them and now spending few hundred dollars for a rubbish sitting in the garage.

I want to warn the other ebayers by changing my positive feedback to negative.

The seller is bit_deals.  The item is NEW 185A MIG ARC Gas/Gasless Portable Welder Welding Machine MAG.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

here is the ebay site information (ps:  you are not allowed to name and shame on the forum)

In most cases, Feedback can't be changed or removed unless it violates our Feedback policies. However, it is possible to use Feedback revision to ask a buyer to change the Feedback they left.

This option should be used if a buyer leaves a negative or neutral Feedback by mistake, or if you and the buyer resolve the issue. You can send up to five Feedback revision requests for every 1,000 Feedback comments you receive.

Once you initiate Feedback revision, the buyer has 10 days to either agree and revise their Feedback, or disagree and state a reason why.

• Buyers can contact a seller to suggest a Feedback revision; however only the seller can initiate the revision.
  • Buyers can ask us to remove negative or neutral Feedback if it was intended for another seller. If you've left Feedback for the wrong seller, please contact us and we'll be happy to review it. If you left Feedback by mistake, you can leave a follow-up comment.

If you made a mistake when leaving Feedback, first make sure you leave exactly the same Feedback for the right seller, and then contact us to let us know about the error.

Note: eBay doesn't remove positive Feedback that was left for the wrong member,

• Both buyers and sellers can reply to Feedback or leave a follow-up comment. We recommend using this as an alternative to Feedback revisions, but it's important to note that replying or leaving a follow-up comment won't change the detailed seller rating.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You cant change feedback. ( I don't know if you can on computer, as I use phone)
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Unfortunately, about the most you can do is to leave a follow-up to your original feedback via this link.. http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply