Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! WARNING for ebay seller Don't Buy their Faulty Goods

Don't waste your time buying this China RIP OFF, OF A RIP OFF $65 dollars and it just turns on for a few seconds and the turns off? DO NOT Buy from this Seller on EBAY, They to agree to a refund, so I waited one month for the scanner to arrive, it co...

Avoid postage cost

Hi i got a ipad the seller forgot to add a pick up option so he want my email addy to send a payment request with out the postage cost, will this void any buyer protection i have fot the item with paypal ?thank in advance

waiting

i paid for an item a week ago and i asked the seller to let me knopw once they got the payment and to let me know when they posted the item and i havent heard a thing from them and i dont think they have posted the item how long do i wait? and any id...

Searching for item.

Does it annoy anyone else that when you want to search for a specific item, say a ring, you end up looking at not only rings but brooches, pendants and all other types of jewelery. How about keeping rings together, brooches together and such. You wil...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global shipping program

The Global Shipping Program is a rip off.The item i purchased with priority international mail from the USA spent 10 days wandering around America and then took a holiday in Honulu and is now at last in Australia sitting in Sydney with an expected de...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wanted to leave feedback for a seller that never delivered the goods bought and didn't refund

I wanted to leave feedback for a seller that never delivered the goods bought and didn't refund the money. But because I tried to do they right thing and work with the seller to resolve too much time has passed and now I can not leave feedback.I woul...

Inaccurate listings

Purchased an item from a Melbourne based seller. Ad states item in Melbourne and 2 in stock.With delivery of 7 days.3 days after sale, I received an email from the seller advising that the item is not in stock and will have to come from supplier taki...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sale retraction

I purchased an item (Buy it Now) and have received a message from seller stating that the price is wrong and they will refund money. Can they do this or must they honour the price?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to cancel my purchase

How to cancel my purchased?I bought and paid the item and we (buyer & seller) agreed to cancel my purchased because the item is not safe to use.I have already contacted the seller and he said the cancellation must be made in my end. Any help will be ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful