click and collect Q - recent promo collection Q

decided to try the latest promo.... buy something for $100 or over and use click and collect for the $50 voucher...to be issued later in aug.

If it hadn't been for the promo I wouldn't bother.

est deliv date was 3 aug.  I can see via the tracking its been delivered today 4 aug, assuming to the woolies click and collect I selected.  I watched the video and typed in my mobile for an alert sms to pick it up. however haven't received any sms

am I correct in assuming woolies need to scan it thru their system before I can collect.....geez what a palava?  

(dont' think the seller did anything wrong.., just wondering if there is any way I can tell if its already there waiting for me.)

thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: click and collect Q - recent promo collection Q

Mine says it has been delivered to Woolworths but I havent received a msg from ebay yet to say I can go pick it up. So I would want to know if I was allowed to pick it up o wait for the email ebay says I have to use to pick up my parcel.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Over 3 days since my parcel was delivered to Woolworths and still received no msg to pick up from them it just says order being prepared. Ebay can't tell me what's happening they say it's been delivered and Woolworths say there system is down so they can't check if they have my parcel sitting in there store.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I checked the tracking for my order and it says it has been delivered! Not to my local Woolworths but to some mail centre no where near where it should be Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply