complaints about seller

dissapointed alot lately with sellers not forfillingb there end of transaction and decideing to not use Ebay any more anyone ran across this seller REMOVED. paid for a torch and no rechargable batteries came and will not respond to me at all.

IUs there official ebay complaints dept

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

complaints about seller

There is. It's called actually reading and understanding the eBay terms and conditions, that you agreed to when you joined. Which, inter alia, includes the avenues available to buyers if their transaction isn't up to their expectations.

Given eBay almost always side with the buyer, I can only suggest that -

a) batteries specifically weren't included. Prudent given the restrictions on posting batteries, especially Lithium ion;

b) you didn't actually read the description to determine whether or not batteries were included;

c) you have unreal expectations that you think the seller should telepathically know;

d) you have left it for too long to discover the issue. I base that observation on the fact that you haven't received any feedback in the last 6 months.

You probably got the torch for well less than actual retail and can thus afford to buy your own batteries. Which when you plug them into your cheap knock-off will undoubtedly explode.

It's hard to know if you bought from an overseas seller. Given you don't bother to leave feedback for anybody you purchase from, it is difficult to know the circumstances.

However, eBay do have an official complaints department. It's attached to the item you bought.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

complaints about seller

An excellent idea not use any site, including eBay when you do not know how it works and cannot even follow the rules of the forum

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

complaints about seller

Re: complaints about seller
[ Edited ]

dissapointed alot lately with sellers not forfillingb there end of transaction and decideing to not use Ebay any more anyone ran across this seller REMOVED. paid for a torch and no rechargable batteries came and will not respond to me at all.

IUs there official ebay complaints dept

Hi grefg_xinnzz6 , and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your issue. Please if you can, can you tell me if the torch was one of those rechargeable types and advertised as such. Some come with batteries and some may not. Sometimes sellers will put "Batteries Not Included" where it can be seen. And with some others, they may it where it's not easily noticed. If that's the case, it's a bit unfair that a buyer has to comb the whole page almost with a magnifying glass to notice it.

What brand of torch was it?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply