Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller failed to deliver.

Hi all, bid and won an item yesterday, fair and square, paid by Paypal, next thing I get a cancellation request from the seller, wanting to cancel, as I failed to pay by bank deposit. He does not have card facilities, he claims just bank deposit or n...

Seller cancels then claims I cancelled item.

So ordered an item supposedly in Australia, all names on PayPal etc suggest Hong Kong seller, no biggy as long as I get the item. Next day claims their entire current stock is defected and don’t know when they are getting more - cue the items aren’t ...

How do i warn other ebay users of a company that act fraudulently?

I received an email about an item i had been viewing the price had dropped substantially, so i bought 3 of the bore pumps, as i purchased the pumps i noticed there was 3 more available. I decide to just to keep the 3 pumps i had ordered with a bout $...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

complaints about seller

dissapointed alot lately with sellers not forfillingb there end of transaction and decideing to not use Ebay any more anyone ran across this seller REMOVED. paid for a torch and no rechargable batteries came and will not respond to me at all. IUs the...

An eBay scam. Seller cancelled order because I left negative feedback. Reckons buyer cancelled, LIE

This is what has happened on 3 occassions, 29th May, 23rd June, and 28th June. Quote The seller cancelled this order because: Buyer asked to cancel the order. They sent a refund to your original payment method. Unquote I wondered why eBay was allowin...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where has my EBay Plus daily deals disappeared? I termed it a bit of a 'scam' and it was taken off..

Hello all, I am new to Ebay Plus and had decided to join the frenzy to get my hands on a couple of the daily deals last week. I was able to secure my items in a cart, but by the time I scramble to pay for the item, it disappears. This has happened to...

What does it is being prepared mean on the Australia post site?

I now have 3 parcels with this on the mypost log in. Contacted Aus post and they dont know? they told me to contact the seller but I cant as they have used their names instead of the shop names they use on ebay. So i dont know what parcel is from who...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get invoice for combined postage.

Hi, Am looking at buying some USSR rubles from Russia to add to my collection. There are not many for sale on Ebay in Oz and the sellers want over the top prices. I have found a seller on EBay russia whis is selling rubles for about $1.50-$2.50 each ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This site is supporting scummy Ebay sellers.

This website is now removing negative reviews from certain sellers. Someone who sells items on here who had more then 50 negative reviews has had all their negative feedback removed somehow. Why is ebay supporting scummy sellers by removing al their ...

Resolved! I purchased an item (highest bid) and paid by credit card. The seller then notified method won't sen

I won /bid for an item $460 us. During the process shipping cost and import charges were displayed. I paid by visa card. Now the seller is telling me they wont send over seas. and have refunded me at an echange rate loss the item cost but not th us$1...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am getting numerous messages from a seller

Hi, I gave a negative review to a seller and now I am getting messages from the alleged customer service of the seller wanting me to change my review. I feel that it borders on harassment. What can I do?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful