Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I purchased an item (highest bid) and paid by credit card. The seller then notified method won't sen

I won /bid for an item $460 us. During the process shipping cost and import charges were displayed. I paid by visa card. Now the seller is telling me they wont send over seas. and have refunded me at an echange rate loss the item cost but not th us$1...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am getting numerous messages from a seller

Hi, I gave a negative review to a seller and now I am getting messages from the alleged customer service of the seller wanting me to change my review. I feel that it borders on harassment. What can I do?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing 254519026149 from China after a long time never arrived the vendor never sent replacement

Listing 254519026149 coming from China after a long time never arrived the vendor got me to make several time consuming tracking checks, still no item.. Riased dispute with Ebay vendor promised to send another so I waited in good faith, never came. E...

Seller advertised pick up but says I must now pay postage

I won a bid for a book advertised as pick up in a particular suburb. It was for my daughter and she lives in the same suburb, so I thought it would be perfect. The seller tells me she is now in another state and I'll have to pay for postage of $16. A...

Feedback suggestion to apply to seller

What is the best 'wording' to use to make a negative feedback stick for a bad seller. I have been an ebay member, buying and selling since 2004. This is the First time I felt that I needed to leave negative feedback. I contacted seller to ask if mult...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PayPal gun parts

Well isnt this rich. PayPal cancelled my account for buying guns parts on ebay. I have had it up to my eyeballs with this woke **bleep** thats going on. Discrimination at its best. Congratulations ebay, you're in bed with a true facist organisation.

Shipping

Isn't it about time that buyers had a say in relation to the method of shipping used? After all they are the one's that have to pay for it.

Watermarks and text

Advice please on this seller's listings. # 392851220328 I can't find anywhere to report the listings, nor can we report sellers anymore. Obviously she hasn't heard of the ebay catalogue, or even slander for that matter. She does not have ownership of...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

After paying for tickets,seller contacted me on ebay saying that I will recieve tickets on email

I have bought 2 taronga zoo tickets on 23rd June 2020 for Saturday 27th June 2020. After paying, seller contacted me on ebay saying that i will receive tickets on email but i haven't received an email yet and now seller is not replying anymore. Ticke...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful