How do i warn other ebay users of a company that act fraudulently?

I received an email about an item i had been viewing the price had dropped substantially, so i bought 3 of the bore pumps, as i purchased the pumps i noticed there was 3 more available. I decide to just to keep the 3 pumps i had ordered with a bout $100 saving on each from there normal price, i had an notification that my goods had been shipped. Next day i had an email for the seller saying there was no stock and due to huge amount of interest there were no pumps left, i checked the item and there were only two sales of the item and i was one of them. I believe they realised they had incorrectly entered the price and didn't want to sell at a loss, so they lied about there stock, if they had been truthful i may have not taken it further. As they cancelled my order i was unable to give feedback on the behaviour and the cancellation of my purchase contract.  here is the company name and i advise all to avoid this Chinese seller due to their fraudulent behaviour.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You're not allowed to name the seller here - your post will be edited.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I wouldn't be buying electrical items from China in the first place - rarely are they compliant with Australian policies.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

you must be a slow learner, when it comes to following the forum rules.  I wonder if there  is any connection between this account and that of a poster from yesterday.  (homework for the evening).

Also seems strange that the seller you have named, has left you positive feedback.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

you must be a slow learner,

Yes gp, an electirical bore pump and control box for a grand total of $7.61 with fee postage - what could possibly go wrong ????

House burnt down, no water to fight the fire with......................insurance void.................

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Worst thing to go wrong with a pump 300m from my home? Trip a breaker.......

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

So you reckon a submersible for less than 8 bucks has a 4,000 L/hr flow and a 66mtr head ?

Dream on........................

Did you get your circuit breakers from China as well ?

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

They dropped the price from $195, i know it was a pricing error, but they lied about the no stock, its the fundamental's of it... if they just said it was a pricing error i would have been happy. But they didnt, they just kept making up exuses for  a whole week. Like  its my fault they cant use a keypoard.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@jagjagf1 wrote:

They dropped the price from $195,

If you want 4,000 L/hr flow and a 66mtr head and a reliable pump you'll pay 4X that price at least.

Like  its my fault they cant use a keypoard.

true.gif

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Buy Australian. flag-Australian(basedonLaie).gif

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply