eBay Account Closures Occuring Before Item Leaves Global Shipping Program. Will It Still Arrive, Or

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: eBay Account Closures Occuring Before Item Leaves Global Shipping Program. Will It Still Arrive,

@sna-4293 wrote:

It's an APG parcel from USA, and is now clearing customs. however due to USPS refusing to deliver express, first class or priority to Australia during covid, they could still stop that parcel just because its coming from Kentucky. The USPS needs to actually hand it over to APG to hand over to Australia Post, but them stopping the delivery and canceling flights will have me waiting until March, when I'm probably not even going to be in this house.

I'm confused, it is confusion Tuesday, so that ok.

You say it is in customs,  so it will be here in Australia.  Then you go on about possible holdups because of USPS stopping parcels,  but once it's in oz they wont send it back to the sender.

Clarify your story, rather then babble on

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: eBay Account Closures Occuring Before Item Leaves Global Shipping Program. Will It Still Arrive,

No not in Oz yet. It has gone through US customs, so it should get here. I've been getting updates on this replacement copy of the CD I bought that didn't come.

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply